The following resources are for people interested in finding employment with the federal government.
- USAJOBS.gov — The official site for current federal jobs and employment information. Search for federal job openings by state, city or ZIP code. Other features of USAJOBS.gov include:
- Pathways Programs — The Pathways Programs offer clear paths to federal internships for students from high school through post-graduate school and to careers for recent graduates. Review the listing of federal occupations by major, and learn about the Presidential Management Fellows Program.
- Veterans Resources — Overview targeted to veterans seeking federal employment.
- Individuals with Disabilities — Learn more about the Schedule A Hiring Authority for People with Disabilities.
- Feds Hire Vets — U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s government-wide veterans employment website.
- The Department of Labor website is an invaluable resource for information pertaining to employment. You can research wage and salary data, and vital economic statistics as they pertain to our nation's world-class labor force.
- The Job Accommodation Network is a service of the Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy. It provides one-on-one information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities, and is also available through its 1-800-ADA-WORK hotline.
- U.S. House of Representatives Employment Opportunities — Information on employment opportunities at the House of Representatives for prospective job applicants.
- The Wounded Warrior Program of the U.S. House of Representatives offers two-year fellowships in congressional district offices nationwide.