As a father of seven, I understand that America’s education system should be as diverse and individual-oriented as the children it serves. Ensuring our students receive the highest quality education is fundamental to the strength and growth of our communities. Schools at every level should prepare students for success; our future depends on it.
Here is some of my recent work on education:
- Advocated for increased mental health resources in our schools.
- Introduced legislation to help teachers manage out-of-pocket costs.
- Introduced bipartisan legislation to strengthen apprenticeships in agriculture.
- Supported legislation to ensure parents have a say in their child’s education.
- Championed increasing STEM education programs in rural communities.